I’m so excited to have a conversation with today’s guest, because she’s been heavily recommended by you! The Wealth Chef, Ann Wilson joins me on the podcast to talk money! Amazingly successful in many different areas, Ann sheds a light on what financial freedom means, how to achieve it, and how to separate our self-worth from our money. She also goes in-depth describing our dysfunctional relationship with money which is a core reason more people are not financially free nor gaining the wealth they deserve.
- We are raised to see money as taboo and so we don’t get a true education on it, how it works, and how to make it work for us.
- Focusing on in-flow of money is not the way to grow it.
- Investments equal money that serves you!
- We must value ourselves and our products which leads us to strive to make an impact which leads to income.
- Making a financial plan will create empowerment as well as taking fear & anxiety out of the equation.
- Understanding the principle of paying yourself first and why that benefits you and your business.
“It’s about a tangible goal.” – Ann
“We talk about not defining yourself be the amount of money you earn” – Jess
“We have this real competitive streak around money” – Jess
“Money flows to those who value it the most.” – Ann
“Most of us were never taught it so no wonder we don’t understand it” – Ann
“Only charge the value that I provide others!” – Ann
“We’re always so busy thinking about revenue” – Jess
Ann Wilson’s website: http://thewealthchef.com/
Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/TheWealthChef/
Where to get Ann’s book: https://www.amazon.com/Wealth-Chef-Recipes-Make-Money-ebook/dp/B00O0XM0WY
YouTube Content: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCcvFZtQZ0SEvKYo4vbscAA
Register for the Million Dollar Revenue Stream Webinar here.
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.