Let’s dive into a subject I love…live launches versus evergreen launches. I feel like we should miss the versus out because I’m a big fan of both these launch styles. The majority of the problem comes into the kind of launch style we pick because people don’t really know what’s involved. So I’m going to be transparent about exactly what it takes to run both of these kinds of launches and then from that, hopefully you can pick the best one for you and use it to move forward in Q1.
In This Episode
- The definition of a live launch and an evergreen launch
- What’s great about a live launch
- How I stay relaxed during a live launch
- Why evergreen is like live launches “sexy sister”
- When not to use an evergreen launch strategy
“A live launch is simply about you connecting with your community and reacting to the feedback that they’re giving you”
“If you are going to be running anything live, you’ve got to do new market research every time”
“Evergreen launches can be phenomenal if you want predictable, scalable and repeatable income”
“Evergreen is going to require a significant upfront investment”
- SLS022 Launch Planning https://smartleaderssell.com/launch-planning/
- SLS050 Sales Pages https://smartleaderssell.com/sales-pages/
- SLS065 The Mystery of Evergreen Launches with Melanie Coleman https://smartleaderssell.com/the-mystrery-of-evergreen-launches-with-melanie-coleman/
- SLS013 Scaling Passive Income with Sam Bearfoot https://smartleaderssell.com/scaling-passive-income-with-sam-bearfoot/
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.