The political landscape is shifting… and in accordance with new research from PwC, consumers are already admitting to spending less than ever before.
In this episode, I’m going to be digging into how you can protect your business during the current challenges and make more sales than ever – even if you’re concerned about your way forward.
This episode is a must-listen for anyone who wants to navigate the current economical and political challenges successfully – and ensure that their business stays super profitable during a particularly challenging period.
During this episode, I’ll be covering;
- Collaboration over competition and what it really means.
- The effect your core values will have on your sales strategy this year.
- Professionalism and how it equates to profits
- The products and services that are dying… and what you can do to avoid the trend
- The super simple sales plan that will make sure your business shines through this economic downturn.
Smart Leaders Sell
Products and Courses
Selling to Corporates Event
Join my new programme, EVOLVE
Join my Facebook Group
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.