Ever made the mistake of thinking that the sales process stops when your prospect hands over their money? It doesn’t. In today’s world, it’s more important than ever to protect your revenue streams and keep your customers feeling good about continuing to buy from you.
That’s why in today’s episode, I’m sharing;
- What ‘buyers remorse’ looks like – and why our entire sales process should be set up to prevent it.
- Case study examples of great customer experiences and how you can use those strategies in your business
- Retention selling; its importance – and how improving your customer experience can benefit your longer term sales plan
- Is customer service simply about sending gifts?
- How you can create a better aftercare process
Remember, reviews help us let more people know about Smart Leaders Sell, so please take a moment to leave a review on your podcast player!
Get your Sales Planner
Smart Leaders Sell
Products and Courses
Selling to Corporates Event
Join my new programme, EVOLVE
Join my Facebook Group
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator.