Welcome to this episode of the Smart Leaders Sell Podcast! In this episode, Jessica zones in on content creation and gives us a guide that breaks down the kinds of content we needs to be creating in order to convert our prospects into paying clients. It’s a big episode, with a ton of content ideas for you to take away and use within your business!
In this episode
- Jess becomes 10 feet tall and bulletproof in order to stop a potential assault on a train
- She shares her Key Content Strategy with us!
- 400 hours of content, and why that was an insane thing to do.
- What mediums do you use, and how often do you use them?
- Creating the kind of engagement that works for you
- Content categories that make people want to buy from you
- Polarization: the wrong way to do it and the right way to do it
“I think a lot of people get really stuck when it comes to creating content in their business”
“Have a clear plan of what kind of content you want to create”
“How consistently are you going to show up?”
“Your audience can see it, they can feel it, and it puts them off as well”
“Controversial content and polarization can be a positive thing”
“People like seeing the whole of you rather than just the glossy business front”
“You have to be strategic about your content”
Get the Cheat Sheets for this episode!
Pick up the 90 day planner!
The information contained above is provided for information purposes only. The contents of this article, video or audio are not intended to amount to advice and you should not rely on any of the contents of this article, video or audio. Professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from taking any action as a result of the contents of this article, video or audio. Jessica Lorimer disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on any of the contents of this article, video or audio.
Disclaimer: Some of these links are for products and services offered by the podcast creator